Bad news. A major vulnerability, known as “Heartbleed,” has been disclosed for the technology that powers encryption across the majority of the internet. That includes Tumblr.
We have no evidence of any breach and, like most networks, our team took immediate action to fix the issue.
The main problem I have with Men’s Rights Activists is that their name really doesn’t do them justice. They’re Straight Cis White Men’s Rights Activists. I have NEVER seen Men’s Rights Activists campaign for the inclusion of trans* men in their spaces.
I have NEVER seen Men’s Rights Activists campaign to end the social stigma around black fatherhood. I have NEVER seen Men’s Rights Activists campaign for better pay and equal career mobility for men of colour. I have NEVER seen Men’s Rights Activists actively campaign for more gay men’s rights. I have NEVER seen Men’s Rights Activists advise others in their group on how using f*ggot to emasculate men who aren’t part of their cause is alienating and marginalising other MEN.
I have NEVER seen Men’s Rights Activists campaign, raise awareness of, or support victims of male rape unless it’s in order to derail a discussion around female victims of rape. I have NEVER seen Men’s Rights Activists campaign, raise awareness of, or support male victims of domestic abuse unless it’s in order to derail a discussion around female victims of domestic abuse. Men’s Rights Activists are hypocrites and frauds.
They’re bitter privileged white men who don’t want to campaign for the rights of men — they want to campaign to keep their privilege unchecked and their ability to discriminate against others. If you want to be a real Men’s Rights Activist — be a fucking (intersectional) Feminist. Peace out."
WHEN BOYS WEAR BUTTON UPS BUT ROLL THE SLEEVES TO THEIR ELBOWS
i had no idea girls thought this was attractive
excuse me while i never wear my sleeves all the way down again
signal boost, every boy must see this post, we must raise awareness
How did boys not know this are you blind
BONUS POINTS IF IT’S THE WHITE SHIRT.
- My dad: Your sister's crazy. Who'd want a $200 purse?
- Me: She does.
- My dad: What is it with ladies purses, anyway?
- Me: (glancing at my purse) What do you mean?
- My dad: How did that start--I mean, why do women use them? Doesn't it get tiring carrying a bag around all the time?
- Me: (stands up and turns around) See those pockets?
- My dad: ... Yes?
- Me: What can I fit in them?
- My dad: What?
- Me: How many things do you think I could fit in my pockets? Honestly. How many things?
- My dad: Doesn't look like you could fit much.
- Me: A pack of Orbit, some folded bills, and that's about it. That's why we use purses--because we can't carry our shit in our pockets like you do.
- My dad: But I can fit my wallet, my keys, and my cigarettes in my pockets!
- Me: And your jeans also fit the way they should.
- My dad: I'm almost afraid to ask, but what do you mean?
- Me: Your jeans are sized by, what, your inseam and waist, right?
- My dad: ... Aren't yours?
- Me: I'm a size 3.
- My dad: 3 what?
- Me: No, just a 3. A size 3.
- My dad: What does that mean?
- Me: I actually have no idea. I'm a size 3 in these jeans. In some other jeans, I'm a 5. I'm a 7 in my favorite pair of shorts.
- My dad: Wait, it's not the same?
- Me: Nope. A size 3 in one brand's jeans is completely different from a size 3 in another brand.
- My dad: That's fucking stupid! How do you shop for them?!
- Me: With great difficulty. This is why when you ask me what I did during the week and despite the fact I know you won't care I sometimes tell you I found a pair of jeans. Because finding a pair of jeans that fit and fit well is like finding the Holy Grail with your name encrusted in diamonds on it
You know how people buy drinks for girls in bars? Why can’t people do that in book stores? Like if I’m looking at a novel in Barnes and Noble and some person walks up to me and strikes up a conversation and offers to buy the book for me there is a lot better chance of that working out in their favor